I'd been wondering where you got to, Mark! Yes, you would have definitely been blissed
at Jonifest 2002, you were missed to be sure.

Joseph Palis was indeed the one to turn us on to that Sharon Cuneta cover - she does a
good job with it too! That one was shared waaaaay back on Volume 2, which I've just
remastered from source recordings to get a better sound, plus I took off the
"contributions" and consolidated them onto another collection, so Volume 2 is now
3-cd's thick as opposed to the original 4. Anybody who missed Volume 2 the first time
'round and wants to check it out, lemme know and I'll getcha "covered".

Bob

NP: Tom Waits, "Midtown"