i'd love to hear about it...my friend Carey Colvin performed at this one & i
meant to let you all know but i was busy getting ready for the jonifest &
forgot...

btw, guess what i've been working on since we got home?...my 2nd annual
santa barbara songwriters tribute to joni mitchell...we have a stellar
lineup this year & the place was PACKED last year...so if any of you socal
folks are thinking of coming the info is on my website...the date is
november 7th (her birthday)

>>I've been meaning to ask...Tim Spong or anyone else, did you attend the JM
tribute in Vienna Va about two weeks ago? Just wondering if anybody made it
and how it was.<<