>First off, yes, I'm posting WAY too much all of a
>sudden. I'm just filling in for Bob. BobM. No, not that
>BobM, the other one. They're apparently out back duking
>it out...

And doing a fine job.. I might add.  (Bob, listening to steve klink as I
type this....came in the mail only a short time ago.  Very nice! )

>rotten fruit and vegetables to her performances to show
>their appreciation of her ahem talent? Say Michelle,
>how do you like them apples?

Dodging donuts here....I'm not so sure she is a homophobe or just a plain
wimp.  She is dishonest to say the least.  With herself maybe and with the
public most definitely?!!  I'm going to reread the article again....still
weighing the evidence.....

Bree,

getting ready do dodge the rain.... fierce storm approaching