**Among those I heard and saw were Roger McGuinn,
Richard Thompson, Susan Werner, Shemekia Copeland, The
Flatlanders and Tracy Grammer and Friends, the latter
being Pete and Maura Kennedy, whose performing name is
"The Kennedys."**

Well, at least a couple of performers who have covered Joni! ;~)
Sounds like a good show, except for the Flatlanders...my buddy at work wanted
me to go see them locally, but I hated their record. Guess I just don't care
for Jimmie Dale Gilmore's voice. Anyway, glad to know you're getting out
there in circulation Dude! :~)

Bob

NP: Cornelius, "Tone Twilight Zone"