We left for France again Tuesday afternoon.
We had time to sight sea so made our way to The Camargue. We had seen a
brochure about it. The brochure lied. We ended up on the ned coast in
Ste Marie something something something. It was cleaner version of
Southend on Sea. there was nothing of interested except for the white
horses.
By this time, we were both somewhat tired and crabby.

We drove on heading to Chambray in the mountians, north east france.
We stayed in a m/way hotel that night. afdtet that, the scenery got very
interesting. and beautiful.
We stayed Thrusday night in Chambrey. Beutiaful place it was. Surounded
by mountians. Very low cloud which we drove thru. The m/ways went over
very very tall bridges, thru long tunnels. we did a lot of off m'way
driving here all the way to Geneva.

--
bw
colin