>I am now 28....my point and the good news is, I'm proud to say I think I
>have had something to do with successfully converting several cynical
>gen-Xers into Joni lovers.

Good for you,Erika!!  Really glad you are aboard too....you have so much
enthusiam....I feel it!

>school of thought on the "pachyderm" issue......(although like many lyrics
>it probably points to a couple different things). BMR has always been a
>pretty sexy song to me...so I never gave this lyric a 2nd thought.

Yeah....I agree with you guys also.  In fact, just to make sure when I meet
you know who some day...I will ask her this very question.  As I have said
before I would not be able to speak, but I'll have index cards ready with
some questions and just some endearments written on others.  :-)

>Bummed I missed the Fest and a chance to meet you...mayybe next year.

I was not there either.  Just in spirit!  Look forward to meeting
you...let's make next year a reality.

Bree