>I was drawn to them by the art-work and had to buy one. I got 'Hits' to
>start with.

This is interesting: Joni would love this... the fact you were drawn to her
intially because of her artwork.  Whatever gets us there..huh?

Because of your young age, I'm guessing you have never seen her in concert?
  I have not seen her since 1976  (I was five only ;-))...let us hope she
makes a few stops promoting this new release.

Glad you are here!!

Bree