Bree/Bob,
  I just listened to JM Blue.  My first thought was, "Well, I know who
influenced Tracy
Chapmen." I must admit I was listening while studying so it did not get my
full attention.
However, I get Little Green, she had to give up her child, right?  My favorite
one neither
of you mentioned, River.  I loved that one right off.  I had a lover a few
years back, and
when we parted I was devastated to say the least.  It seemed everyone around
me
was in party mode, while my world crumbled. I just wanted to float away to
never, never
land.  But, as they say time heals all wounds, and we are still best of
friends.  We always
were best friends, and I guess once I realized the friendship wasn't lost I
was ok.  This
weekend I will give the rest of the songs my full attention and let you know
what I think.
Thanks for your input.
Bree, I will be in Cincinnati on 10/5-10/8 is there a chance you'd  be
available one of those days?  Dinner perhaps?  Looking forward to your reply.
                                       KaseyGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN
Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com