>However, I get Little Green, she had to give up her child, right?

Yes....she had a little girl back in 1966.  They were reunited a few years
ago.  You can read about this at both the JMDL and Joni Mitchell.com

My favorite
>one neither
>of you mentioned, River.

Did to!!  I did, I tell you!  ;-D

I loved that one right off.  I had a lover a few
>years back, and
>when we parted I was devastated to say the least.  It seemed everyone
>around
>me
>was in party mode, while my world crumbled. I just wanted to float away to
>never, never
>land.

We can all relate......And find myself wanting to float away...in love or
out.....my three great stimulants help me do this....joni's music being one
of the stimulants.

Check out Painting With Words and Music.... you can see her in action
plucking and banging her guitar.  Amazing!!!

Glad you are here...... you have a wonderful journey ahead of you...

Bree

Ps.  I'll let you know about the dates