Joniphiles -
My never-ending search for Joni-related articles found me surfing the Miami
Herald website tonight.  I happened across a number of fascinating and
detailed articles about Jaco's last days.

Truly riveting reading for those interested...

Sept 16, 1987 7 Jazz Star Comatose After Fight At Bar
        http://www.jmdl.com/articles/docs/870916mh.cfm

Sept 19 7 Club Manager is Charged in Beating of Jazz Musician
        http://www.jmdl.com/articles/docs/870919mh.cfm

Sept 20 7 Dark Days For A Jazz Genius
        http://www.jmdl.com/articles/docs/870920mh.cfm

Sept 23 7 Obituary - Jaco Pastorious, Noted Jazz Guitarist
        http://www.jmdl.com/articles/docs/870923mhx.cfm

Sept 23 7 Death Silences One Of Music's True Originals
        http://www.jmdl.com/articles/docs/870923mh.cfm

Dec 3 7 Charge Filed in Musician's Death
        http://www.jmdl.com/articles/docs/871203mh.cfm

Nov 8, 1988 7   Man Admits Guilt in Beating Death Plea Consoles Jazz Great's Kin
        http://www.jmdl.com/articles/docs/881108mh.cfm

Dec 6, 1988 7   Famed Jazz Musician's Killer Sentenced to 21 Months in Jail
        http://www.jmdl.com/articles/docs/881206mh.cfm