Ken / Bob

thanks for responding to my joni thoughts and to gordon and azeem for
your welcome to the list! - Ken, totally agree, Annie Lennox would be
fantastic in Song for Sharon, although not to labour the point I did
first think it was de de de de de etc for the refrain , but i think later
on there are definitely some words there in amongst it all!!! - i think i
am perhaps over-analysing this though & should probably do something more
constructive ....

reading all of your posts, i still feel like a complete novice joniphile
 - i would be really interested in what anyone thinks the next joni album
i should add to the collection should be - so far , it consists of  LOTC,
blue, THOSL, and hejira. oh, and clouds, but i can't get into that one
too well for some reason.

also if anyone know where i can get piano music for the last time i saw
richard, i would be veeerrrrryyyyy grateful!!!!

bye for now,

sarah