like... there are no lesbian sopranos or hetero contraltos? astonishing
news. sometimes joni baffles me.
wallyK

-----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:owner-joni@;jmdl.com]En nombre de
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: Martes, 22 de Octubre de 2002 10:40 p.m.
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: Re: Speaking like a lesbian

Colin writes:

<< One thing i have laways thought about American and Canadian women is that
their voices are low compared to anywhere else! >>

That's odd. Whenever I have heard British women imitate American women
(actually, I am thinking of two cases here) they do a high-pitched, grating,
Southern or Midwestern kind of voice. ("Hah! How're yeeeew?")

Interesting to see Joni bash lesbians, though. We had a discussion about her
trashing male homos a couple of years ago, but that quotation was from the
70s.

For a genius, sometimes she really sounds like a totally out-of-touch idiot.

    --Bob