dsk wrote:

> Brenda wrote:
> >
> > I apologize if you think or anyone else thinks I have misconstrued what you
>originally
> > said.  I was simply trying to take things one step further in light of the overall
> > discussion.
>
> Oh, I see. Thanks for being so clear about it. I was so focused on the
> "point", which I felt was not being heard, that I didn't pick up on the
> invitation to continue on.

Odd to correct one's own message, but looking at this I imagine the
phrase "thanks for being so clear about it" could be seen as a sarcastic
complaint referring to earlier messages. That's not what I had in mind,
and a more precise way to get across what I was thinking is to say
"Thanks for clearing that up."

Debra Shea