Fun thread ... almost as much as the one on TAXES! LOL!

Okay, I have to stop now and submit these!  Tomorrow it could be 20 others or at least
ten could
be different.  Within this list are pretty much my personal top ten.  Also, others
that are just
ice breakers, when you're on a long car trip or in a bar and they pull out the dusties
to get
everyone going.  And a couple that I personally can't resist singing.  No Joni here
case I just
couldn't ... also only one Beatles song - although Kasey I almost put down "I'll
Follow the Sun" -
hmm common ground!?

Suite Judy Blue Eyes - CSN
Moondance - Van the Man
Ventura Highway - America
You Send Me - Sam Cook
You've Made me so Very Happy - Blood, Sweat & Tears
Everybody's Talking - Nilson
I Got A Line On You - Spirit
I Should Have Known Better - Beatles
Since You Been Gone - Aretha
Do It Again - Steely Dan
Different Drum - Lnda Ronstadt
Somebody To Love - Jefferson Airplane
Stoney End - Laura, Babs or Linda!
Your Song - Elton John
Build Me Up Buttercup - ? - help
Come On Down To My Boat Baby - ? - help
Fallen - Lauren Wood (Thanks Hell)
Love Me or Leave Me - Nina Simone
Nobody's Business - Billie Holiday
Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye

Okay enough - Isabella is purring right in my face so loudly - I can't think anymore!
As those
who have gone before have said - STOP ME!  DAMN - I just thought of 2 or 3 more ...
I'm outta
here.

Peace,
Susan

NP: Shawn Colvin/Mary Chapin Carpenter - One Cool Remove (possible entry)
HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/