In a message dated 11/5/2002 12:58:56 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> Also big fan of Sam Cook You Send Me.

I know it sounds anal as hell, but Sam Cooke is legend enough that you should spell
his last name correctly (call it Joan Bias syndrome) Obviously, to maintain my sanity
in this world I have to let many misspellings go, but Sam Cooke is not one I can let
go. Sorry, it's not you, it's me.

I also like
> Blood, Sweat, and Tears 'Momma Told Me not to Come'

I'm sure you're referring to the Three Dog Night version of this Randy Newman song.

Bob

NP: Tori, "Icicle"