i couldn't *begin* to make a list of songs that i really love
without a week's time to prepare  -- remembering all that music
and researching my archives would be a herculean task!  i don't
want to leave anything out!

so instead - a list of songs that i've listened to recently that
make me smile, every time -

"king's lead hat" - brian eno
"little wing" - jimi hendrix
"bound to you" - shawn colvin
"bubble toes" - jack johnson
"jungleline" - joni
"tell me something good" - rufus (w/ chaka khan)
"raspberry beret"  - prince
"hit me with your rhythm stick" - ian dury & the blockheads
"i think we're alone now" - the lene lovich cover of the tommy
james' song
"just the motion" - richard & linda thompson
"love is like a cigarette" - the kip hanrahan cover of the
kent/jerome song is my favorite version
"rainbow sleeves" - rickie lee jones

... and you know there may be more!!

     cindy