In a message dated 11/7/2002 5:52:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I've been waiting for the release date to comment at length, but I urge
> those who had problems with BSN to give the new release a chance.

I'll second that!! This is a whole different animal. I don't have the liner
notes (and I WILL be shelling out $$ come 11/19) but I am enjoying the sonics
and the arrangements, which are fascinating. It's like discovering new layers
to these compositions, to these songs we all know by HEART.

Of course, the songs she's working with here are far superior to the tired
things she wrestled with on BSN! ;~)

Bob

NP: Just Like This Train