Hi there,

seems that the folks who run the website with the Flash sound files are
reading this here, too.
The directory browsing has been disabled :))

But the files are still all there, you just have to know the file names :)

For those of you who didn't have the time to grab the previews so far, here
are the complete file paths:

  http://feature.atlrec.com/buzztone/joni_mitchell/amelie.swf
  http://feature.atlrec.com/buzztone/joni_mitchell/borderline.swf
  http://feature.atlrec.com/buzztone/joni_mitchell/cherokee.swf
  http://feature.atlrec.com/buzztone/joni_mitchell/chinesecafe.swf
  http://feature.atlrec.com/buzztone/joni_mitchell/circlegame.swf
  http://feature.atlrec.com/buzztone/joni_mitchell/dawntreader.swf
  http://feature.atlrec.com/buzztone/joni_mitchell/hejira.swf
  http://feature.atlrec.com/buzztone/joni_mitchell/lasttime.swf
  http://feature.atlrec.com/buzztone/joni_mitchell/love.swf
  http://feature.atlrec.com/buzztone/joni_mitchell/otisandmarlena.swf
  http://feature.atlrec.com/buzztone/joni_mitchell/refugeofroads.swf
  http://feature.atlrec.com/buzztone/joni_mitchell/slouchingtowards.swf
  http://feature.atlrec.com/buzztone/joni_mitchell/woodstock.swf
  http://feature.atlrec.com/buzztone/joni_mitchell/youdream.swf

As I wrote earlier, these files are in Flash format. I found this a little
inconvenient to handle as there is no player with start/stop buttons etc. So
I searched for a tool that can extract sound from a Flash file. I found a
freeware program (for Windows) called SWF Extractor which you can get from

http://www.19.5degs.com/downloads.php

You can then extract the embedded mp3 files from the swf files :))))
The mp3s then can be nicely played in Winamp etc.
The mp3s are in 22050Hz Mono only but sound pretty cool if you turn up the
volume a bit.
The sound is the same as in the swf file, but of course the handling is much
better with the mp3 version.

Then I looked for a Winamp skin that would give me an optical impression of
an old radio - I thought that would fit the simple sound quality and the
songs as such. I dug out one from

http://turnerclassicmovies.com/FunStuff/VideoSkins/0,13207,11962,00.html

Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Enjoy!
moni