Moni Kellermann  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  wrote:

 << For those of you who didn't have the time to grab the previews so
far, here are the complete file paths:

  http://feature.atlrec.com/buzztone/joni_mitchell/amelie.swf
  http://feature.atlrec.com/buzztone/joni_mitchell/borderline.swf
  http://feature.atlrec.com/buzztone/joni_mitchell/cherokee.swf
  http://feature.atlrec.com/buzztone/joni_mitchell/chinesecafe.swf
  http://feature.atlrec.com/buzztone/joni_mitchell/circlegame.swf
  http://feature.atlrec.com/buzztone/joni_mitchell/dawntreader.swf
  http://feature.atlrec.com/buzztone/joni_mitchell/hejira.swf
  http://feature.atlrec.com/buzztone/joni_mitchell/lasttime.swf
  http://feature.atlrec.com/buzztone/joni_mitchell/love.swf
  http://feature.atlrec.com/buzztone/joni_mitchell/otisandmarlena.swf
  http://feature.atlrec.com/buzztone/joni_mitchell/refugeofroads.swf
  http://feature.atlrec.com/buzztone/joni_mitchell/slouchingtowards.swf
  http://feature.atlrec.com/buzztone/joni_mitchell/woodstock.swf
  http://feature.atlrec.com/buzztone/joni_mitchell/youdream.swf  >>

        THANK YOU MONI!!!!!
        I just resubscribed to the JMDL last night after a few years,
yearning for news about the Nov 19 release of Travelogue, and was stunned
to get this great gift in my first digest. I've been digesting these
songs all day and night!
        I have never looked forward to an album's release more than this
one and am in complete SIQUOMB heaven thanks to your extremely thoughtful
post!
        Slouching Toward Bethlehem has been my favorite Joni tune since
1991 (especially her Day In The Garden rendition) but OHMYGOD/DESS this
Travelogue version far surpasses even my wildest expectations!!!
        Otis And Marlena has long been among my top ten and certainly
shines on this new CD.
        I'm also incredibly impresses with You Dream Flat Tires and
Hejira.
        But I can't wait to hear Coyote!!!
        Travelogue is Joni's answer to a boxed set and she has just
proved to me once again that she is by far the most talented artist of
our era.
        I love that she is highlighting her incredibly interpretive voice
once again, as if to blow smoke in the face of critics who still wish
that she were a soprano.
        Thanks again, moni!!!!!
        ET