JMDL Digest        Sunday, November 10 2002        Volume 2002 : Number 476

The Official Joni Mitchell Homepage, created by Wally Breese, can be
found at http://www.jonimitchell.com. It contains the latest news,
a detailed bio, Original Interviews, essays, lyrics and much much more.

The JMDL website can be found at http://www.jmdl.com and contains
interviews, articles, the member gallery, archives, and much more.
==========

TOPICS and authors in this Digest:
--------
  Re: Oil/war (njc) (pc)                      ["kakki" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
  Re: Oil/war (njc) (pc)                      [colin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
  [none]                             [Franklin Shea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
  Fw: Fw: The art of misreading.     NJC  ["kasey simpson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
  Content                            [Franklin Shea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
  Re: Fw: Fw: The art of misreading.     NJC  [colin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
  Meriwether Lewis(NJC)  ["Darice([EMAIL PROTECTED])"<darice@mindspring.]
  Grammy cut off date                                      [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
  Re: njc 8 Mile                                         [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
  Re: Oil/war/UN resolution (njc) (pc)        ["kakki" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
  Re: Madonna, Eminem NJC  ["mack watson-bush" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
  Re: Oil/war (njc) (pc)                      ["kakki" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
  DED njc                  ["mack watson-bush" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
  No messin'                       ["William" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
  Requesting help from Joni fans...      [Jesika Nisly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
  Re: NJC - What do Bush and Madonna have in common?  ["kakki" <kakkib@vzave]
  RE: Travelogue question (again)  [Rob Procyk & Tracy Tolley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
  Evian takes us down the memory trail         [vince <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
  Re: Travelogue question (again)    ["Mark or Travis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
  Re: Oil/war (njc) (pc)                      ["kakki" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
  ouch! njc                  ["Jim L'Hommedieu \(Lama\)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
  Re: Evian takes us down the memory trail - njc         [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]