Bree writes:

<< She has sang some pretty decent pop songs...many like Mack
said...DANCEABLE.
  Why Joni should you be worried about mediocre Madonna? >>

Yeah, Joni, lighten up! It's DANCE music, for pete's sake!

As many of you know, I work as a stripper in a gay bar on weekends. I am very
happy whenever the DJ spins a Madonna tune, and patrons are always praising
the dances I perform for her songs. I have a "Ray of Light" routine that's
spectacular, if I say so myself. My gold lame jock strap always gets stuffed
with lots of big bucks when I dance to Madonna.

    --Bob