I have no idea who Justin is biut found this on the same link Bob M sent and thought
it was funny:
TEEN heartthrob Justin Timberlake isn't sure
                        how he feels about his huge gay following. Asked
                        about his legions of non-hetero fans in a
                        telephone interview with gay culture rag HX, the
                        pop star stammered, "Um . . . honestly I've never
                        really, uh, I've never really . . . something that
                        I've thought a lot about . . . Something that I
                        will say, you know, about the whole community is
                        . . . that I appreciate is that . . . and the people
                        that I've met that are, I mean, it's so
                        nondiscriminating where music goes that it's . . .
                        it's all . . ." Pausing for breath, the man who took
                        Britney Spears' virginity then burbled on, "I
                        don't know, for some reason I find it in this
                        community more than one another is that . . . you
                        know, um . . . honestly, I don't know. I think, uh .
                        . . I never really thought about it. I hope that,
                        uh, all types of different people, they like it, I
                        mean, 'cause uh . . . it's kinda somewhere in the
                        middle of . . . of . . . of the styles that are going
                        on right now . . . I don't want to come off
                        sounding pretentious." No danger there. ge