p.s. Please stop slamming Joni after listening to those shitty mp3 files on
your computer speakers! If i wait one more minute I will erase this so I am
pressing the "send now" button..........

This is one reason why I have not plugged into the internet travelog. Not only am I the type that wants to know if a baby is a boy or a girl only after its born, but I know most of the music I listen to on my computer sounds horrible. I just ran into the CD cover by mistake the other day and now I have one less surprise. I want to be completely overwhelmed by the potential greatness of this effort. Hopefully it will be just that. Great! Is this CD going to be enhanced with visuals?
Will