WtS,

What an incredibly great post!

> We played dodgeball and sometimes the ball would really hurt.

I got a broken nose in dodgeball and was just led back into class after
recess ;-)  I doubt it is played anywhere anymore.

> Before lawyers and government began to regulate our lives,
> for our own good.(?)>>>

Yes indeed.  Just had a long discussion with friends again tonight
concluding that this, and the general lack of good education, is the cause
of a lot of our ills.  A lot of what lawyers and government do is more for
their own good (money and power) than the general good.  Wish more people
could start seeing it.  It's choking and costing us all.

Kakki