Joni recently made a sarcastic remark about getting a choreographer and
going bare-breasted to uhh... inflate her sales.

Wait a minute.  Isn't she barebreasted on the cover of "Don Juan's Reckless
Daughter"?

For those without the LP jacket, on the cover there are at least 2 Jonis.
The first one is "Art Nouveau", the African-American guy wearing a white
vest a jacket.  The second is the artist herself wearing a long, black
dress.  At the waistline is a white bird.  Below the waistline, there's a
red balloon-animal.  Beside the red balloon is a photo of a female figure
with her right elbow over her head and her left hand on her hip.

I know boobs when I see 'em and there are two!  Did we ever resolve whether
it's a model or uhmmm... the artist herself?  It may be small on a CD
"coverlet" but there's nothing ambiguous about it on the LP jacket.

Lama

PS, Is Art doing magic?  I think he's pulling doves out of something.  Is
that what everyone else sees too or is it some kind of ink-blot test?

np: "The Hissing Of Summer Lawns" on primo Japanese vinyl.  I've died and
gone to heaven.