Okay, this sounds exciting.   Nonesuch is describing a PBS film but they say
it "contains" "a comprehensive photo archive".  Now, I don't know of any *TV
show* that comes with a photo archive.  You guys?

But it does sound exactly like ad copy a for-purchase DVD with "a
comprehensive photo archive".  I can't wait to pony-up $20 USD for that and
no, this is not the world-famous Lama sarcasm.

I have to admit I looked up the word "pentinent".  Isn't "PENITENT OF THE
SPIRIT" the phrase that she prefers to the phrase "confessional poet"?
"Pentinent" isn't in my 39 year-old, thumb-indexed, "Webster's Seventh New
Collegaitae Dictionary".  Maybe I should spring for the Eighth edition?  :)
Alarmingly, www.dictionary.com had "Feeling or expressing remorse for one's
misdeeds or sins."  Is my dusty but treasured dictionary ready for the
dustbin?  I think NOT!

It sounds like Joni's chanelling for Mags Holden-Gross with this title.  But
of course, we aren't looking forward to buying "Swan Song" or "A Travelogue"
on Novemeber 19th so Joni's proven to be somewhat malleable on titles in the
past.  I think "(w/t)" might mean "working title".  Can I get an expert
opinion on that?

Lama

Nonesuch Records said,
<This post has been modified from its original form.>
<It was edited to provide clarity.>