Lama

From: Mags N Brei [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

Provoked, yep. Indeed it did provoke me (to post). Just didnt know what you
were getting at. According to my Oxford,
remorse:1.bitter regret for wrong committed.
now that's a loaded definition if I ever saw one. And just to clarify Lama,
Im not bitter. And yes, just as she wrote:  sometimes there'll be sorrow.
(that's a given).

"Jim L'Hommedieu (Lama)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have to admit I looked up the word "pentinent".  Isn't "PENITENT OF THE
SPIRIT" the phrase that she prefers to the phrase "confessional poet"?
"Pentinent" isn't in my 39 year-old, thumb-indexed, "Webster's Seventh New
Collegaitae Dictionary".  Maybe I should spring for the Eighth edition?  :)
Alarmingly, www.dictionary.com had "Feeling or expressing remorse for one's
misdeeds or sins."  Is my dusty but treasured dictionary ready for the
dustbin?  I think NOT!

It sounds like Joni's chanelling for Mags Holden-Gross with this title.  But
of course, we aren't looking forward to buying "Swan Song" or "A Travelogue"
on Novemeber 19th so Joni's proven to be somewhat malleable on titles in the
past.  I think "(w/t)" might mean "working title".  Can I get an expert
opinion on that?