"Jim L'Hommedieu (Lama)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I thought that citation might provoke you to post. The dictionary defined
"pentinent" as 'Feeling or expressing remorse' and this reminded me of the
"I made my baby say good-bye" blues that you share with our favorite
grandmother. I think you might have used the word 'remorse'. Or maybe it
was sorrow. Anyway, it sounds like 'regret' rather than the word
'confessional' that people usually come up with for songwriters.

Provoked, yep. Indeed it did provoke me (to post). Just didnt know what you were
getting at. According to my Oxford,

remorse:1.bitter regret for wrong committed.

now that's a loaded definition if I ever saw one. And just to clarify Lama, Im not
bitter. And yes, just as she wrote:  sometimes there'll be sorrow. (that's a given).

Mags

You open my heart, you do.
Yes you do.
     - JM