And you live in Barcelona where I understand Eminem won at least 3
MTV-Europe awards last night and performed a new mix of "Cleaning out My
Closet" and "Lose Yourself" and from you, no first hand report?

The LA JMDLers showed us all how to cover an appearance, and because of
your lack of reporting, I have no idea whether Em wore his hood, his
cap, or his do-rag!

Vince

I have "revolution/televised" in a greatest hits cd album of G S-H and
somewhere have it on the original album on vinyl but will have to dig it
out to know what the album was called.  Did his grandfather really play
soccer or are you just tricking us?