Yes Michael I did notice, but what I noticed more ... was how she dropped the word
"old" from in
front of hippie friends to "new."  Unlike at fest Christina, when you referred to us
as a bunch of
old hippies!  I liked you up till then Christina. ;-P
JK!

Peace,
Susan

NP: Joni/ In France They Kiss On Main Street

http://webhosting.yahoo.com