Citat Maggie McNally <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Actually, she referred to us as "old peoples" - Alex and I have come to
> use that phrase on a regular basis. Mostly as in, "well, of course we're
> tired, we're old peoples."  We especially loved the peoples as plural
> part.

No, it DID say "old hippies", Susan. Although, I shouldn't ruin the fun for you
guys... ;-P

I'll write my 0.2 on T'log tomorrow. Tonight has been another fun night out
with Jack Neilson celebrating the shipping-off of his debut-cd! I'm SO happy
for him and, I warn you, the result is creating severe goosebumps! And I
finally got a Danish Carlsberg after a month of withdrawal...

Goodnight old (and young) peoples!

Christina