This is one of those "six degrees" things, I suppose: I first came across Tanita Tikaram because of Mark Isham. If I remember correctly (and chances are good that I don't, because old farts often don't), she sang on his CD "Mark Isham." Again, what I seem to remember is that the CD won a Grammy for, so help me, New Age music...this was back in the late 80s or early 90s, I think. So before I knew there was an Isham-Mitchell connection I was onto the Isham-Tikaram connection.

Again, this old fart remembers that Mark Isham was featured on at least one of her CDs, too.

Cheerz,

Janet and Deanna Ivy the Wonderkitty, one of whom would not even consider answering to the term Old Fart