Oh my,

Very well written post and all I can say is oh my.

There may be others out there in JMDLer land who agree with you and have tried
to say what you said so genteelly and gingerly that no one noticed.  And here
you went and said it.  Oh my.

There is at least one other JMDLer who is not me who is nodding in agreement
with your post.  I think of a few of the tracts rise above your description, but
just a few.  Your second paragraph is laugh at loud funny and too close to true
to be anything but painful.  Your last sentence is great.  Oh my.

Oh well, now I will be on the shit list with you.  Oh my.  I shant sign my name
to this because I have less courage than you. Oh my.