Bob, the statue will definitely become a mecca for Joni fans. Fans and their offspring
will journey to the site in flocks (maybe in pink dresses?) and pose beside Joni for
photos, hugging the enormous lump of bronze that is the effigy of our goddess, placing
flowers at her feet, kissing her cheek (mind the bird droppings)...

I went to Saskatoon when I was 8, long before I knew who or what Joni Mitchell was,
and recall it being a very quaint little "city." I remember the bridges quite
distinctly, although I wish I had paid more attention. My family and I were headed to
British Columbia and, truth to be told, I just wanted to get the hell out of flat-land
country as fast as possible: "Are we THERE yet??" No offense, Joni.

I see Joni's statue sitting cross-legged on the bench, definitely with her guitar, her
head tilted upward at the sky, eyes closed in thought.

-Andrew