In a message dated 12/16/02 4:09:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> The one where she's looking up is
> particularly reverent.  Her shimmering hair and the pleated detail of her
> gown electrifies her image, presenting an artistic challenge to the
> sculptor
> which would age beautifully.  I am often taken aback by the staring eyes of
>
> bronze statues, and believe that her pose looking up with eyes closed would
>
> enhance, and not detract from, this tribute.

Well slap my ass and call me Judy (as Evian used to say),  I actually get to
see a post from David Mingus after 4 years :~)
This is a great photo Mingus, and I think this would make a great promo for
the statue.  Everyone at Pazfest got one of these, and I brought some to
Jonifest 2001 as give away prizes.  For those who want a peek go to

<A
HREF="http://jonimitchell.com/BSNTourReports/WPBBSNTourReport.html";>http://jonimitchell.com/BSNTourReports/WPBBSNTourReport.html</A>

It's the first photo of the report.

Post more often Ming!!!