SCJoniGuy wrote:
< Susan (not the Guzzi one)>

I like this Bob!  What a way to fame on the JMDL! - Not to mention I'm a Leo ... and
well I'm sure
everyone knows about us. ;-P  So even when you're NOT referring to me - YOU ARE!
And I'm sure all the other Susan's will appreciate it as well!  LOL!

And turnabout is fair play ... So hence forth I will use; Bob (not the Murphy one).
Sorry, but he
HAS laid claim to the eggs and all.  I didn't hear you come knockin'!  LOL!

Just wondering, was it me or my fair city (Chicago) that was on your mind today?  I
also noticed
you were listening to Beth Orton and I forget who else, both live shows from Chicago
performances.

Peace,
Susan

NPIMH: Susan/The Buckinghams