In a message dated 12/08/2002 2:54:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> So even when you're NOT referring to me - YOU ARE!
> And I'm sure all the other Susan's will appreciate it as well!  LOL!

Well, you're the Susan that posts the most (the postest hostess with the
mostest?), so I didn't want you scratching your head and wondering when you
mentioned a cover of "Just Like This Train" to me...plus I wanted to thank
the Susan that did! :~)

> And turnabout is fair play ... So hence forth I will use; Bob (not the
> Murphy one).  Sorry, but he
> HAS laid claim to the eggs and all.  I didn't hear you come knockin'!  LOL!

Well, I don't want to be accused of taking ALL the joy from Murph's
existence! Besides, you remind me too much of my big sister, so there's a
whole incest thing that I couldn't deal with. (Maybe if I was a NATIVE South
Carolinian! LOL)

> Just wondering, was it me or my fair city (Chicago) that was on your mind
> today?  I also noticed
> you were listening to Beth Orton and I forget who else, both live shows
> from Chicago performances.

Yes, I was enjoying some new live shows I got in a trade. Great great stuff.
But I DO love Chicago...drop me off on Halstead and let me do a blues club
crawl! :~)

> NPIMH: Susan/The Buckinghams
> (and a Chicago band)

LOVE The Bucks..."Don't You Care" is one of the prettiest pop songs ever,
right up there with Walk Away Renee. And their version of Cannonball
Adderley's "Mercy Mercy Mercy" also rocks my world greatly.

Bob