STOP!  I can't pick one and you all are confusing me more!  LOL!

But Joe, this is a choice I hadn't considered, but a really great one.

I also lean towards Wally K's sugggestion for favorite, "everything before WTRF."
Although I
could only say for least favorite ..... DED!  Even I can't believe how much I dislike
this album
and do even more so after a recent listen - YUK!  Well except for "Impossible Dreamer."

So I guess my favorite Joni, for today anyway (just get to it GUZ!), is ...
"Conversation."

I had at least ten fighting their way to my fingers on the keyboard.  But it's one I
like to sing
- allbeit, not very well.  It's also in my favorite era LOTC - Hejira.  And it's a got
a good beat
and you can dance to it.  And I am sure you all know - I can dance.  Well at least I
thought so
this weekend. Check again tomorrow.

Least Favorite - well it's the one that comes to mind the most often "Ray's Dad's
Cadilac."

Peace,
Susan

NP: Sarah McLachlan/Elsewhere