--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> 3 way tie:  In France They Kiss and Amelia (both from S&L) and Cactus Tree
> (MOA)

I love Cactus Tree here as well, but I thought I would throw out
two performances I remember as my favorite Joni moments, "first hand" ...

January 1972 - This Flight Tonight - That moment I heard her sing out live for the
very first
time, strumming that big 12 string she used to carry around - stop I'm getting teary -
mostly
cause I was soooo young then! - about 5 I think :-P

Opening song again - Ravinia 1974 MOA tour, my own lost tape of Joni doing "You Turn
Me On, I'm A
Radio." Really loved her improvising and "yodeling" as some of you refer to it even
more so than
on MOA the finished product!

Funny these two are great songs, no doubt - although not my favorites as Joni songs,
well I really
do love TFT.  Great memories nonetheless.

Peace,
Susan
http://mailplus.yahoo.com