Hmmmm.... tough question!

My favourite is harder to pick than my least favourite, but I'm going to
have to go with The Hissing Of Summer Lawns, or For The Roses, no wait......
Hejira.  OK, finally choice..... Song For Sharon.  With the others I've
mentioned a VERY close second!  I've just realised that three out of those
four are title tracks.... interesting!

Least favourite would be Tin Angel, or possibly Taming The Tiger (another
title track!) - although Tiger Bones is up there with my favourites - if
only she hadn't added that stupid "Nice kitty, kitty" line!

Favourite live performance is Black Crow from S&L, followed closely by Love
Or Money (MOA)

Hell
"To have great poets, there must be great
  audiences too." - Walt Whitman

Hell's Home Page - NEW & IMPROVED!
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~hell/index.html