Well in defense of America, I must remind you all, that the inspiration for the "Pig"
exhibit came
from Chicago's "Cow' display.  Where nary a cow was disfgured - udder than one
kidnapping as well!
 <sorry>

Then followed up with, I believe it was called "The Sweet Home Chicago" furniture
exhibit.  Which
like the cows had designs and photo maches and scultpures of furniture, sponsored by
corporations
and organizations.  Personal fave was the one brought o you by "The FREE PRESS,"
which featured a
photo collage ... which featured a photo of - ahem ... me.  I never saw it but I do
hear it was
THE most desired piece in the collection - LOL!  Where did they even get a picture of
me?!

But seriously there were no real casualties here in Chicago - Surprised?!  I'm not -
dat ain't our
style here in da 2nd city -whaddya tink yer in New York!? DUCK Gooz!  -Wouldn't that
be a double
entendre? ;-P

Peace,
Susan