Someone wrote:

<< I am scared of Bjork's remake of The Boho Dance and will do everything
in my power to never ever listen to it >>

        But don't you see?
        This is the very reason more people don't listen to Joni.
        Why do most people resist such innovation so much?
        I for one adore Bjork and actually most look forward to her
interpretation of the Boho!
        I consider Bjork to be the only pop artist in the past 20 years
to even begin to approach Joni's genius.
        Will we ever see a Joni tribute album?
        Is the reason it hasn't yet been released is because so many
*famous* bands are pissed that they aren't included on it?
        I prefer to believe that Joni composed Travelogue to demonstrate
how she can still interpret her classics better than any top pop star out
there.
        & I couldn't agree more!
        ET