Right.  Exactly.  I agree.  Who cares about a tribute album that's in the
can?

It might be a very strange concept to have approval over one's own tribute
album anyway.  I mean, as reluctant as she was to put out "hits", I don't
WANT anything else that smells even remotely like a 'swan song'.  Can you
imagine asking someone, "So---- how's the inscription for your headstone
coming along?"  Who in their right mind wants her to "sign off" on a tribute
album?

We have a new album, TRAVELOGUE.  Full stop as the Brits say.

Lama

P.S.  I wouldn't mind asking, "So, now that you have a taste for a big
sound, how are going to use it NEXT?!  Are you going to collaborate with
Vince on new stuff, giving him little spaces as you do with Wayne?  Are you
gonna update Paprika Plains?  What's simmering in the stew pot, woman?"

Bob Muller said,

Well daggummit, we have seen THREE this year alone - Steve Klink's "Places
Come From, Places To Go", Big Yellow Taxi, and the SUPERB Rachel Z Trio's
"Moon At The Window". Add to that the duo from David Lahm, the "Back To The
Garden" Canadian Tribute, the Swedish "A Bird That Whistles" project, the
FLAWLESS Lydia van Dam "Both Sides Now", the very flawed "Came Upon A Child
of God" from the UK, and that doesn't even count the 11 covers CD's I
assembled this year...am I leaving any out?