You know what makes me laugh?  Imagining what this list would have been
like, had it been in existence when Mingus, or DED were released - imagine
the flame wars we could have had!

There are some Joni albums that people like, and there are some that people
don't like, so why all the fuss about Travelogue?  Personally, I like it a
lot (and I like her voice), and I LOVE the packaging.  I also like Mingus
and DED, but I'm not so fond of Clouds or LOTC.  That's my opinion, and it's
probably different from a lot of other people, but it's never been a hanging
offense before!

Hell