. Kinda like the hokey pokey :-)

Best always,
Heather

hokey pokey? what sort of dance do you do, miss?
I always thought it was the hokey cokey but just realised that could have a whole other conotation-snort!

you are right of course, oipinons are only opinions. i fiind it somewhat amusing to see people getting their knickers in a twist over other people's opinions.
reminds me of when as a child i would think that if my likes were not agreed upon, they were dissing me! Thank god that piece of narcissism was rooted out last week.

Joni won't please all of us all of the time. Hopefully, she doesn't give a toss and just pleases herself. Sometimes one thinks that is what she is like. then other times one reads soemthing and one feels she isn't quite that secure after alll.....