"Love Alive" is also one of my faves. I hung with Howard Leese
(who plays mando for Heart) not long after "The Road Home"
came out, asked him how he could squeeze into those tiny
frets. "I have little fingers".  "The Dream of the Archer" from
the "Road Home" video is very cool.
Mandolin lovers may want to check out the new "Old and In
the Gray" CD by Grisman with Peter Rowan, Vasser Clements
and a couple other guys. Grisman's Acoustic Disc label has
been putting out David Grisman projects regularly for years
now.
RR