joseph,
try to get a hold of yourself and be more respectful when addressing me. i
don't have much patience with hysterical people and, just as prescribed for
such occasions, i summarily resort to a good slap. others on the list that
have known me for some time can bear witness to what i say. so if you want
to continue discussing this issue, raise the quality of your argumentative
skills and lower the volume of your shrieking.
if you are interested in my comments on the quotations you used in your
message, i will be very pleased to get into every complexity and
interpretation.
it's up to you.
wallyK