Bob S. wrote:

> Finally, this songbook has some unusually interesting (color) photos of
JM,
> in an overgrown area surrounding a house (where ?).

I think it is Laurel Canyon and that may be her green house there in the
first photo.  Probably were taken in the winter or early spring since that's
the only time of the year the L.A. terrain looks so verdant ;-)  Henry Diltz
has taken almost identical photos of Joni with her dulcimer in the same
setting.  His photos have appeared in other books.  Diltz said they they
were shot behind some of the houses in Laurel Canyon.

>Unfortunately, the arrangements are pretty mediocre - I would call them
poor.

I got the songbook right after the album was released and always thought
that the discrepancies might have happened because it may have been a "rush
job."

Kakki