mike wrote:
And talking of church and state, I read today that the Vatican has issued an
18 page vademecum containing certain instructions about how Catholic
politicians should act and vote. It expressly forbids them to support
abortion, euthanasia and homosexual marriage. It also opposes common law
marriages which it claims 'should not be considered to have legal recognition
or be considered juridically equal to church-blessed marriages' (my approx
translation). There must be more, given the 18 pages but you get the drift.

oh how generous of them. oh how ironic.

Mags, not amused.

You open my heart, you do.
Yes you do.