> Bush, unlike previous presidents, has put the Saudis firmly on notice
> that their days of working both sides are numbered.

I doubt that "C" student Bush is smart enough to put anybody on notice,
except perhaps his daddy when he needs something.  I'm absolutely
convinced that Bush is the puppet of Cheney and Rumsfeld, nothing more,
perhaps less.  Even his "axis of evil" comment - which you could almost
believe Bush might've coined - wasn't his own; it was David Frum's.

Clever speechwriters, Bush has.  Smarts, he has not.  Too bad the
puppeteers couldn't have found someone who can speak better.  On the
other hand, the "folksy" approach was no doubt exactly what they wanted.

Lori